Show Appointment Type Name in calendar page

I have two appointment types which can be selected in a single calendar.
Thing is, once I select one and move on to the calendar itself, the user has no way of knowing what service he/she is actually booking until a specific time slot is clicked upon.

Is there a way to have the Appontment Type name showing on the calendar page?

1 Like

@mack This should be possible. If you add {SERVICE-NAME} Shorthand code to your booking instructions it should populate as someone selects an Appointment Type and then chooses a time to meet with you. You also can add this Shorthand code to the calendar event and notifications to keep your user informed. I hope this helps!

2 Likes

thanks Brett, I actually solved by using the {TYPE-NAME} shorthand code in the ‘Footer’ section, so it will show correctly in the calendar page (the one with all the time slots).
It’s not ‘spectacularly visible’ as it’s very down the page, but using some markdown attributes is pretty much what I need. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome. You can also add some info to the booking form, a text field with {TYPE-NAME}. I have found that giving more information to eliminate questions I get in my inbox is always a good thing! Best of luck.

1 Like