Meeting Start Times

I set meeting increments to 40 minutes with a 40 minute lunch break in between. The meeting start times after the lunch break is 5 minutes earlier than it’s supposed to be. How can I fix this? I’ve tried adjusting times on Google calendar and under availability on the dashboard but no luck.

@dfinnerty We will display 40 minute increments starting with the time you set here:
So in this case it is 8:15, 8:55, 9:35, 10:15, 11:55, 12:35, 1:15 etc.

If your lunch break is within that time we will allow the start time that is closest to the end of your break.

The lunch break is 11:35-12:15 and I need the next time slot to start at 12:20 but it starts at 12:15. When I extend the lunch break to 12:20, it eliminates that next time slot altogether.

Since we can only show your times in 40 minute increments we need to use up another slot to accommodate the change. You may want to adjust your grid display to be 10 minute to accommodate this. More information here When you adjust the grid display you will need to change the duration of your Appointment Types back to 40 and 80 minutes respectively.

I changed the increment to 10 minutes and then changed duration in Appointment Types back to 40 minutes. Now the available appointments are showing every 10 minutes and not every 40 minutes. I’m not sure what I’m doing wrong or if this program just cannot customize what I need.

The 10 minute increment will be the lowest option we have to control start times. If you are using Custom Availability you can create 40 minute events on your calendar to control the start times you need (if they are for set periods for example). More information here: Set your start times.