Specific start time not showing correctly

I’m trying to set appointments from 2:30 to 3:30 pm. The appointment length is 20 minutes. It defaults to 2:40 pm. I tried to use custom availability by setting the hours on Google calendar, but then no availability showed at all. How do I change the appointment start times to 2:30 pm. Thank you.

You will need to ensure that your grid display is set to 10 Minutes:

This should allow you to keep the 20 minute duration and have the 2:30 start time.

I hope this helps.

Ok. I’ll try that. Thank you!

Ok. Gave that a try. It showed that you could book an appointment every 10 minutes even though I set the fixed time at 20 minutes. So, rather than having appointments at 2:30, 2:50 and 3:10. I have appointments at 2:30, 2:40, 2:50, etc. Anything else I can try? thanks.

On your calendar setup 20 minute events for 2:30, 2:50, 3:10. All of these should have the same exact title and be marked as free. Then in YCBM turn the On Duty feature on and place the title you used in the field provided. That should bring only in those starting times. More info here: https://support.youcanbook.me/article/309-custom-availability-video