Support for schools impacted by COVID-19 ends November 2020

To help our users in state-run schools who are facing whole-school closures, we offered upgraded YouCanBook.me accounts for free during the COVID-19 crisis, an initiative we launched in March 2020. During that time we were able to support thousands of schools. If you received that benefit, please be aware the end of the benefit is November 2020. For more information, visit our support doc for educators to find out more about discounts and any action you may need to take.

Hello, I couldn’t find a better place to contact you about this, but I was rejected from the education upgrade and am not sure why. Could you let me know what is wrong with my account or the way that I requested the upgrade? Thanks for your time and help.

Hi -

I was able to find your request for eligibility. I didn’t find the account you requested it for. After reviewing it does look like you should be eligible.

Please make the request again with the account you wish to have the special plan applied to.

Thanks!

Hi Anna, thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I changed the email and username to help people in my department recognize my account so that might have caused an issue. I unfortunately can’t seem to request it again. I just see a message that says that I don’t qualify. Any other suggestions?

I’m emailing you directly to follow up - thanks!