About the API category

YouCanBook.me offers a public API that allows deeper and more efficient integration with other tools in your tech stack.

The API allows you to send booking data into other systems and to automate reporting against your own metrics.

First take a look at our API documentation and then use this section to ask any questions and help each other harness the power of YouCanBook.me’s API.

1 Like

Looking for management reports or metrics. Like how many appointments were booked this day, week, month

Hi @Mark.Steffen welcome to the Forum! We are scoping out reporting right now. Apart from the number of bookings per time period, any other metrics that you would find useful?

Hi Ben, I read your API documentation and I wanted to ask you if there are any tips for integrating youCanBookme with Power automate instead of Zapier.

Please let me know if you have some information!

Thank you,
Paolo

Hi @pfiore,

Kelly here, stepping in with Ben. Welcome to the YCBM forum!

We don’t have that much information on Power Automate, but I do know that it offers a way to connect with other tools via Webhooks / HTTP requests. The best way to test things out is to create a webhook action in your YCBM booking page and pass that data on to Power Automate.

I’ve found these 2 tutorials that might be helpful with the setup from Power Automate’s side (please bear with me if they are not useful, unfortunately I don’t have an account to test it!)

And a knowledge base article on how to set up webhooks in YCBM:
https://support.youcanbook.me/article/347-passing-data-from-ycbm

Hopefully this helps! If you have any questions about this, please do let us know.

Have a great day Paulo!

Hi @Kelly,

thank you so much! I took a look at the links you posted and it seems they meet my expectations.

I’m going to try them and I’ll inform you about the results.

Have a nice day!

Thanks,
Paolo

1 Like