Claiming I'm using paid features

The system is claiming I’m using paid features despite triple checking that I had not. The following message appears;

Paid features enabled. You’ll need to upgrade to activate these features.

Your profile is currently using one or more paid features that are not available on free accounts. You can either switch these features off or upgrade your account.

I have no intention of paying for features but I will not be scammed into paying for features I do not require. Has anyone else had this issue and how do you resolve it? There is also no possible way to contact the company without paying for features which is a very underhand business technique and shows the utter lack of respect they have for their customers

Hi Louise,

I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.
We have an article where you can find an extensive list of features that are available for the free version of YouCanBook.me and the paid one.

I understand it can be frustrating if you are receiving a message that is not clearly telling you which feature you have enabled that is for paid users.
One common feature that can lead to this message is the CAPTCHA test disabled. Free users cannot disable this field on the booking form.

I hope this helps! If you want, you can send me a message with your user email so we can have a look at which features are currently enabled that makes this message appear.

1 Like