'Paid features enabled' message persists after disabling all paid features

I am getting the ‘Paid features enabled’ message and am being prompted to upgrade. However, I deactivated the only paid feature which was marked with a warning sign (a reminder email to the booker), and can’t find any other premium features that are activated. There’s no indication of remaining paid features on my dashboard. If there are remaining one’s, how I can find them? If there are none, how can I get rid of this message?

Hi Gal- sorry for any confusion. You’ve turned Captcha off, which is a paid feature. We are going to make that more clear in app in the future. I’ve turned it back on to clear the message.

I’m having this issue too after disabling all paid features. I logged off and quit the browser as a way to reset, but the problem still persists.

@edwlopez sorry for any confusion. You had a custom color enabled. I turned that off and your page should be working. We have been discussing a better off-boarding flow for folks going from a trial to a free plan with minimal friction. We hope to have something to help with this in the coming year.

Hi, I’m having the same issues as well. Already turn off all the possible paid features, but keep getting the “paid features enabled” message. Can anyone help? thanks in advance!

@Surya sorry on the delay. You may have gotten things sorted as I see your page online and working now.

This problem started for me yesterday - and I’ve turned off what I think was the problem and it still isn’t working. I’ve been through every option I can find…please help!

@Gerri should be working now. You had a feature enabled that we recently moved to the paid plan. We adjusted things and your page should be taking bookings now.

I’m experiencing this issue now. I had chosen a colour, but have since disabled it. Captcha is also off. Please advise

@skauk this should be fixed for you. Our team is working on adding another option in the app to allow the paid feature that was enabled to be turned off.