Clarification on Retrieving All Bookings via API with BoundaryId

I’m trying to retrieve all bookings using the YouCanBookMe API, but I’m only getting 12 bookings per request. The documentation mentions using boundaryId for pagination, but it’s unclear where to find this boundaryId as it’s not included in the response. Can anyone provide a detailed explanation or example on how to use boundaryId for retrieving all bookings? Documentation link: YouCanBookMe API Documentation.

Thanks in advance for your help!

@MJabdelilah when you run a request to the bookings endpoint in the header that is returned there is a link to either move forward or backward in time. This will automatically have the boundryId included in the next search to paginate.

It will have a prev (backward in time) and next (forward in time):

1 Like

Thank you, @Ben. It’s much clearer now. I have another question: I’m trying to get the email as part of the response, but it doesn’t seem to be returned. Do you know why this might be?

Add to your request ?fields=answers,answers.code,answers.string this should allow you to get form field responses. You can include additional fields as well like createdAt, id, etc.