Unable to get all bookings via pagination for specific date

I’m trying to get all booking using this API endpoint:

url = f'https://api.youcanbook.me/v1/{ACCOUNT_ID}/bookings'

I’ve build a paginated request that look for the prev link in the header, but at some point for one of the prev link I’m getting a 502 error.
EDIT: the issue is resolved, because I was passing the parameters for each request on every call.

At the same time, as I’m interested on bookings for a specific date I tried to pass the boundaryStartsAt as query param, but that requires a boundaryId, that I have no idea on how can I generate.

For clarity here my use case:

• I would like to re-trieve all bookings - one time operation for analytics porpouse
  • I would like to retrieve all bookings that were created/updated on a give date

Documentation in Retrieving Bookings | YouCanBookMe API seems pretty limited and incomplete.

Thanks

@nicor88 we do have an internal endpoint available for querying specific dates easier and also getting larger sets of bookings, up to 500 per request. Let me connect with the dev team to see if we are ok making this public. If so I will get it written up in the documentation.

Acking around, I found out that I can use this:

from_day= '2024-06-01'
to_day= '2024-06-01'
params_by_date = {
    'fields': ','.join(FIELDS),
    'from': f'{from_day}T00:00:00Z',
    'to': f'{to_day}T23:59:59Z',
    'displayTimeZone': 'Europe/Berlin'
}

Pretty much I intercepted the API call done by the frontend to the backend, and the above seems to sort of working - including pagination.

I would be happy to switch to a more reliable endpoint eventually.

Thanks