Does YCBM create Google Meet Calls

Does this also auto create Google Meet meetings? Aka phone number and such or?

@BenK Welcome to the forum! Our system will not automatically create a Google Meet link. When a booking is created if you have participants enabled Inviting your bookers you two will share a calendar event and you can manually add the Google Meet link and it will update for your booker. You also can ask in the booking form for a phone number and call your booker on their number.

@BenK

While YCBM does not (yet?) support auto-create of Google Meet meetings, it can auto-create Zoom meetings:

https://support.youcanbook.me/article/505-zoom-integration

In fact, this is a feature I use very heavily, and that I appreciate a lot: I connected my University Zoom account, and all my meetings now come with a protected Zoom link that YCBM generates and hides behind a proxy so it does not get Zoombombed. The link is sent in an email an hour before the meeting to the user, and is also present in the calendar event, you can read more about that here:

I highly suggest you give it a try, it is a very seamless experience.

I completely agree with you that it does not make sense to have YCBM automate 85% of the booking process, but still have systematically to create the video conference link by hand. If you don’t strongly prefer Google Meet, I suggest you give YCBM + Zoom a try!

Good luck!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! I wanted to reach out and let you know that Google Meet has been integrated. You can setup your booking pages to build out a link that will allow folks to meet you on Google Meet. Check it out: Create unique Google Meet links

Thank you for your patience. Let us know if you have any questions.