How do I block off time from being available?

I am going to be traveling and won’t be able to take bookings during that time. I know I can add a break, but I want it to be for select days only. Does anyone know how I can do this? I don’t want to shut the profile down to prevent more people from booking, just put it on pause. Thanks in advance. - Frank

1 Like

You could go trough and book all the days so no one else can.

@beth Thanks, is there an easier way? Plus I do not want all of those email notifications and don’t really have time to do this for the two weeks I am away.

If you place busy events on your calendar that should block off your availability from coming through. This will have to be on the calendar directly. You should be able to setup an event that covers the two weeks.

3 Likes

Perfect, thanks! @Anne

1 Like

One lesson I learned on this - all day events default to ‘free’. So if you’re creating an all day event for those two weeks, double check it’s set to ‘busy’ @Frank !

4 Likes

I use google calendars, and when i put in an event, it doesn’t ask me if I want to make the event BUSY, it just asks if I want to make it a full day event. So I do that and it still doesn’t block the time off on youcanbook.me. I have restarted my phone and computer and it is not helping. Does anyone have this problem with google calendar?

are you using Google calendar on your phone or on the desktop? On the desktop it does still have a section to set the all-day event to busy. On your phone, depending on the app you may have to scroll down a bit:

Oh man you are a life saver. Thank you, that worked. I don’t know why I always try to do it on my phone first. I can’t change it to automatically block into “busy” when i make full day events but that is no problem now! Thank you so so much!

1 Like