How to create 2 different appt times

Ok, so i cant figure out what’s going wrong here. I have 2 hour slots set up at 10am, 12pm and 2pm. I now wish to add a 15min slot at 5pm and 5.15pm. As far as i can tell to do this you change the appt duration to 15 mins (it was set at 2 hours) then add a break from 4pm to 5pm and yes i now can have a 15 min slot at the time needed. However, this now changes the 2 hour slots to allow booking at 10.15 or 10.30 am which I don’t want to do, these need to be fixed at 10am, 12pm and 2pm. So I basically want a calendar that has 3 lots of 2 hours available at set times - 10am, 12pm and 2 pm AND 2 lots of 15 mins set at 5pm and 5.15pm. Any ideas how to do this??

@TheWizLeon This is a bit tricky. You can setup the 15 minute grid display and keep the two hours:

However if you need specific start times you may want to also check out Custom Availability. This will allow you to create events directly on your calendar for the start time. You can have one at 10,12,2, 5 and 5:15.

The other challenge is if you want to allow 2 hour and 15 minute bookings on one booking page it won’t prevent someone choosing 15 minute and scheduling for 10:30 as you mention. You may need to break out your 15 minute appointments for the end of the day on a different page. Maybe someone else as another suggestion.

Hi Ben, thanks for taking the time to respond. I’ve created a second booking page just for these appts. It actually works quite well.
Thanks for your input - Merry Christmas!

Leon Reynolds,
Wizard PC Services
:telephone_receiver:07999502687
:e-mail: help@wizardpcservices.co.uk

:man_technologist:t3:Sent from my iPhone :computer:

1 Like