Afternoon Time Slot not showing

I only want to have 2 available time slots each day- 9am and 12pm but the 12pm isnt showing up on the live page. I cant scroll down to it or figure out how to see it at all! My bookings are for 180 min each and before I upgraded I was able to see both time slots without a problem. HELP!

Hi Kay. I reverted your booking grid to the old themes because of the older setting of morning and afternoon you have setup. I will need to recreate the booking page to get you on the new experience. As for your availability do you have anything on your calendar blocking time? Any busy events in the afternoon that may prevent the 12pm from showing up?

1 Like

Thank you Ben! No, all of my afternoons are ā€œavailableā€ on my calendar. Letā€™s just leave it the old setting. Thanks again.

Iā€™m having the same problem that Kay is, I think. I logged in and agreed to use the siteā€™s new display, but now my timeslots after 12pm are not showing up. How do I get them to appear?

@daniel I put you back on the older themes for now. We will have an updated switching mechanism that will turn off the old ā€˜Morning, Afternoon, Eveningā€™ feature automatically.

Thank you! I notice that the paragraphing and alignment is gone in the text description. Can that come back?

I adjusted things to a different theme to bring the text formatting back in.

Hi Ben,

Unfortunately Iā€™m having the same issue with students unable to see my afternoon availability at all. Could you look into this for me?

Many thanks,

Nathan

Hi Nathan, weā€™ve reverted you back to the old version until we completely deprecate the morning/afternoon/evening division feature.

Many thanks Tiffany!

Hey Ben and Tiffany, I am having the same problem. I canā€™t revert to the old version on my own? This is something you all have to do? If you could do that for me, Iā€™d appreciate it. I have to have the morning and afternoon times slots show so my students can sign up for any appointment between 9 am and 4 pm. Thanks! Lynn

HI Lynn,

Weā€™ve reverted your account to the old theme until we can get this resolved.

hi Tiffany and Ben,
Iā€™m having the same problem ā€“ my students cannot see my afternoon time slots. Could you also change my account to the old theme?

thank you!
Trina

Hi Trina, you are now on the old theme. Sorry for any confusion here.

Thank you so much, Ben!

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m having the same issue after switching to the new theme. Could you switch me back? Thanks!

You are back on the old themes @Jenny. We should have a fix for this out very soon.

Hi Everyone. Our development team has updated the profile switcher. The Morning/Afternoon/Evening setting will be automatically removed. You can now safely swap to the new experience. Let me know if you have any trouble.

Hi! Iā€™m experiencing the same thing. I have available time slots from 8-11:30am but it wonā€™t show on the live page. Iā€™ve checked all the necessary informations but nothing happened. Please help! Thank you

It looks like there is an all day event set to busy at the top of your linked calendar blocking your availability. If I change your settings to allow multiple bookings in a time slot, then your availability shows up. Remember anything set to busy will block you from being booked. You can also checked any declined invitation, as their status is still busy.