Booking page limit

Hi there,

Is there a way to set a limit on how many meetings can be scheduled on each booking page and have the booking page automatically go offline after the required number of participants have signed up?
This way when I reach out to 50 people and am only hoping to have 6 sign-ups I can do that without needing to manually keep an eye on everything.
I am aware of the per-day limits I can set for booking pages and that does not meet my needs.

Additionally, can we have the ability to reschedule participants on the same scheduling link even if the booking page is offline.

Thanks for your help,
Mariam

hi @Mim welcome to the Forum! Yes, limiting bookings is a feature we are currently scoping out. This will essentially allow you to cap the number of bookings over a time range.

I will let the product team know about your other request. I could see how allowing someone to reschedule if a page is offline would be important as that is an active booking. Thank you for the suggestion.

1 Like

@Ben I’m curious to learn more about the ability to cap the number of bookings over a time range. But what I’m looking for is the ability to cap the total number of bookings per booking page.

Thanks!

Hi there, happy 2022! Checking in on this topic and if booking page limits are something we can expect soon?
Thanks

Let me check with the team on this.

I am also very interested in being able to set the max number of bookings. If I have a total of 300 items to deliver I do not want over 300 individuals to be able to sign up for my event. Has this ability been implemented yet?

Thank you

Rob

@rprahl yes, you can setup a limit per day. https://support.youcanbook.me/hc/en-us/articles/17321808444951-Limit-Bookings-Per-Day

This will be per day so if you need this to cover a longer period of time that is not possible at the moment. If it needs to be 300 per week as example you would set your day limit to: 42 a day for bookings seven days a week. Let me know if I am off base.

It caps my limit to 50, I was hoping to get around 150/day

For Group Bookings (https://support.youcanbook.me/hc/en-us/articles/17321952905111-Group-Bookings) that is a limit per timeslot. So if you needed 150, you could setup availability for 30 minutes, and have 1.5 hours total available. This means every 30 minutes 50 people could book.