Booking page not working

Hello, I am able to sign in and work on the dashboard, but it will not allow me to get into the booking page. It takes a while and then states the below message. Can you please advise how to fix this issue? Thank you so much

502 ERROR

The request could not be satisfied.

CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection. We can’t connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.

Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront) Request ID: ePR9IkhWSlxIgsQr7aTJgoRzJHTQ32ImyvwhsXBkhEVhvKSRILmxSg==

1 Like

It is the same for me, the booking page is taking toooo long to load. Or it does not load and gives this 502 error.

Here is the time it takes for a curl request :

time curl https://gswebspace.youcanbook.me/
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
<HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1">
<TITLE>ERROR: The request could not be satisfied</TITLE>
</HEAD><BODY>
<H1>502 ERROR</H1>
<H2>The request could not be satisfied.</H2>
<HR noshade size="1px">
CloudFront attempted to establish a connection with the origin, but either the attempt failed or the origin closed the connection.
We can't connect to the server for this app or website at this time. There might be too much traffic or a configuration error. Try again later, or contact the app or website owner.
<BR clear="all">
If you provide content to customers through CloudFront, you can find steps to troubleshoot and help prevent this error by reviewing the CloudFront documentation.
<BR clear="all">
<HR noshade size="1px">
<PRE>
Generated by cloudfront (CloudFront)
Request ID: 9DgXevpB0wquH5eQALUp4POEhvag0iMTSBoF89vl9nkPeQd-ZnyF3A==
</PRE>
<ADDRESS>
</ADDRESS>
</BODY></HTML>
real	1m17.147s
user	0m0.103s
sys	0m0.008s

It is more than 1 minute !

Please check. Thanks!

@mc2actorstudio and @gswebspace I am sorry you hit some issues with page loading earlier.
We have been testing a new booking system and earlier today we saw errors and extremely long loading times appear. We have moved everyone back to the old system while we dig into these issues. Things should be working for you and everything was reverted at 9:15am CST today.

1 Like