Cancelling your account and refund policy

Sometimes our platform is not right for everyone. There might be some missing features, or you are having trouble getting things setup, or you are taking a break. In any case you can cancel your account at anytime. To do that click your email in the top right > Billing > Cancel Subscription.

We will issue a refund if you reach out to us within 30 days of the most recent charge. If you have signed up for an annual plan and cancel outside of 30 days, your account will remain active until the end of the billing term.

More info on cancelling here.

If you are having trouble with the platform we are here to help with any issues you are running into.

Hello please can someone from the YCBM help me. I paid for an annual subscription on the 10th Feb and have not been happy with the platform and so decided to cancel within the 30 days. I’ve been trying to get in touch with the YCBM support/refund team to arrange my refund as per the policy but i’ve not had a response yet. What do you advise to escalate this issue i’m having?

@breathingmindful I am sorry to hear you were not happy. I have cancelled your subscription and issued a refund for you. You should see this on your credit card in 3-5 business days. I’d love to learn more about what caused your unhappiness. I will send you a direct message on the forum to discuss this more.