Locked out of Account?

Hello Ben,

Thank you for the message. My YCBM is connected to removed by admin. I no longer have access to that email account, so I cannot log in to change my address.

Thank you,

Heather Willis

@Ben Hi Ben - I’m hoping you or someone else can assist me. I recently switched jobs and can no longer access the email that is associated with my account. I forgot my password and have no way to reset it. I want to cancel my subscription as I currently do not have a need for a paid account, but I can’t do so since I can’t log in, and there is no other way to contact customer support. Please help! Thank you - Amber

Sending you a DM @amberlpope

@Ben Hi Ben - I switched jobs and can no longer access the email that is associated with my account.And unfortunately, I forgot the email address for that YOUCANBOOK.ME account. I forgot my password and have no way to reset it. I want to cancel my subscription as I currently do not have a need for a paid account, but I can’t do so since I can’t log in, and there is no other way to contact customer support. I am having trouble stopping charges to my credit card. Please help! Thank you

If you head to our support page: https://support.youcanbook.me/

There is a way to contact us

But I will send you a message now to get this sorted.