Multiple bookings in one go?

Hi all. Just looking into this platform to see if it meets my needs. It is essential users are able to book multiple time slots in one go. We basically charge per hour but customers can select however many hours they would like. It’s not a good user experience for them to select individual hours, pay and then repeat. So I would like them to select the first and last hour and then automatically include everything else in between. Is this possible??

@Ally sorry on the long delay here. With Appointment Types you can offer your bookers multiple options of appointments with different duration and prices. When they choose an option they will only see availability that will accommodate the duration they selected. Some more information here: https://support.youcanbook.me/hc/en-us/articles/17321527752727-Setting-up-Appointment-Types

If you need your bookers to select different dates and times in one session, that is not currently possible. Folks will need to book the new date and time in another session after they confirm the first booking.