Pixel Support (esp. Facebook Pixel)

Please add the ability to add the facebook pixel (as well as others, like google analytics & adwords etc.)

It could be the header/footer section, but there is no HTML allowed!

VERY important for any serious digital marketer.

Thanks,
Myrko Thum

4 Likes

Great idea. I will pass it off to the team for consideration. Thank you for the feedback.

2 Likes

Are there any news regarding this??
It is very important to me as well.
I’m also a serous digital marketer :grinning:

No update on adding external scripts at this time. I will add another feature request in an effort to increase the priority of getting this added.

1 Like

That would be amazing! :grinning:

Pinging this back up here. It’s so critical.

Side note: If anyone found a solid workaround, would appreciate.

I’ve tried an HTML embed of the booking page but it just isn’t as desktop/mobile optimized in terms of the look/feel of the page as the native YCBM booking page

@jelbaum welcome to the Forum. The booking page embed should be mobile responsive. The issue could be that the container you are placing it in on your site might be smaller which would cause the mobile view to appear on desktops.

I am talking with the product team on adding third party scripts. Can you elaborate a bit more on what you would like to see as an option here?

Hey @Ben, thanks for the attention and message.

The booking page embed should be mobile responsive. The issue could be that the container you are placing it in on your site might be smaller which would cause the mobile view to appear on desktops.
Yes, I think that’s exactly what happened. It looked horrible. And considering the amount of traffic we’re sending to booking pages, it’s too big a risk to take.

I am talking with the product team on adding third party scripts. Can you elaborate a bit more on what you would like to see as an option here?
Personally, there are a few options of scripts I’d like to add.

• Facebook Ads Basic Pixel (View Content) > HIGHEST PRIORITY
  • Google Analytics Script (Page Views)
  • Google Ads Conversion Script
  • LinkedIn Conversion Script

Those are the 4 that come top of mind :slight_smile:

What’s the chance this could get implemented?

I saw Calendly just did something similar > https://help.calendly.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038353914-Facebook-Pixel

1 Like

@jelbaum thanks for the added insights. I’ll pass this onto the product team. This might be something we can implement. No time frame on that though. We have some bigger initiatives planned out on the immediate roadmap.

Okey dokie! The sooner the better, as they say :wink:

1 Like