Report on Availability slots

Is there a report that can show what slots is my team of consultants available for? I can view their availability individually by using the bookinglink/?team=“fname” URL but i have a team of 40+ consultants and this is very time-consuming to do for each every month.
Thanks

Hi @Manju what type of report are you looking for? If you can provide some additional information we can explore our API and how to get this for your programmatically.

Hi Ben,
Thanks so much for getting back to me. I need a report that shows the booking slots available for all consultants. The booking page URL is Curated Coaching for Q3 2024

Could you please provide me with the link?
Thanks

Hi Ben,
Could you please help me with this request? I need to pull a report that has all future slots loaded for all consultants, both open (have slots available to book) and booked for a period of time.
Reaching out again because I did not get any response to my previous request. The booking page URL is Curated Coaching for Q3 2024

Thanks
Manju

@Ben Could you please provide me with some information on this report? IS this report possible through API and programmatically? Thanks.

@Manju sorry on the delay, I missed your initial reply last month. There is a way to get the availability for each team member. This would require you to create an individual availabilityKey for each team member though. With 20+ team members on the booking page it would take be a ton of requests for this. Essentially for each team member you would need to POST an intent selecting the team member, then GET an availabilityKey then GET the open slots for each team member. This might require a script or app to run through to get this, but it is possible.

For the bookings themselves you could run a request to the page to query them run a GET to:
https://api.youcanbook.me/v1/accounts/{accountId}/bookings/query?direction=forwards&bookingPageIds={pageId}&from=2024-07-15T00:00:00Z

Include &pageSize=500 for the maximum bookings per page. You can also include a to field with the same ISO time format as the from field.

@Ben
Thanks so much! This is very helpful.
Manju

@Ben Does YCBM provide a dedicated support person for an account? We are interested and looking into this option.