Splitting days into shifts with specific timing

Hello There, I’m a little bit stuck setting booking duration. I need to split days in 90 minutes-shifts. An example would be that my availability from Monday to Friday is from 2pm to 8 pm, so I need that the shifts will be pre-fixed and available for choosing in this range: from 2pm to 3:30 pm, from 3:30pm to 5 pm, from 5pm to 6:30, and from 6:30 to 8pm. Now, what happens is that I set my book duration in 90 minutes-shift, but with this setting, someone could choose a shift on Tuesday from 2:30pm to 4pm, and I don’t want this to be an option.
I also cannot resolve this by setting grid display increments of 90 minutes because I need to start Saturdays at 10am, and week days at 2pm, and by setting this way, I’m not able to choose different starting hours on Saturdays and week days. For example, on Saturdays I want to start at 10am and end at 1pm and by doing this on the grid, it fixed my starting time on week days at 2:30pm, but I want to start week days at 2 pm.

Any thoughts or suggestion?
Thanks in advance!

Hi Lelio, the best option for you would be to use the On Duty feature.. What this will allow you to do is specify on your calendar directly when you want to be available for bookings. These events on your calendar all need the same title and be marked as free. Then inside of YCBM turn the feature on add the same event title in the space provided. You will need to have a grid display increment of 30 to accommodate the half past start times. But with On Duty you should be able to keep the start times as you need it. Then the next week you can adjust your On Duty events as you need to adjust your availability. This is a super flexible and powerful feature.

Check out this help article: https://support.youcanbook.me/article/442-setting-custom-schedule