"After booking" message is suddenly producing an error

te enviei uma mensagem para ajudar

Having the same issue on our account. Error happens at the final step of booking appointment. Seems to be random based on browser.

@stevecandid are you able to send a message to me here or to support with more details? I couldn’t find an account with active pages with your forum email.

Tried replying to the email and it did not go through.

Error is:

Try Back later!
Hello-we’re really sorry but we’re having trouble connecting to that user’s underlying calendar system right now.

https://ougradgearup.youcanbook.me/

Acct username email is [REMOVED BY ADMIN]

The account is under Alison Counts who is one of our company owners.

I run the sign-up pages that we use for the company, so reply use my email.

I can be reached via cell as well at [REMOVED BY ADMIN]

Issue happens right after you hit the confirm booking button. It should be redirecting them to our photographer registration page.

Seems to work on my Edge, but not my Chrome. Both are up to date. Getting reports from students trying to make appointments about the error below.

Thanks for the help!

Steve Foisy

Candid Color Photography / Party Pics

The issue here is that Google is throttling us from inviting more participants. I have removed the participant option here:

You may want to add [ADD-TO-GOOGLE] [ADD-TO-MSLIVE] [ADD-TO-ICS] to your email notifications to ensure folks add events to their calendar manually.

This error happens if there is a large number of bookings over a short time period.