Allow editing booking details

Please allow us to edit the booking details submitted in a booking in the YCBM admin.

I frequently run into situations where a client makes a mistake on their booking (e.g. a street address with a typo) and asks for it to be updated. It sounds like at the moment the two ways to handle this are:

1. Cancelling and rebooking. That’s inelegant for the client and not a good use of staff time.

2. Or updating the address in the calendar info, but the reminder emails that YCBM sends would still have the wrong info on it.

Ideally YCBM would allow for any contents submitted by a booker to be edited without the fuss of cancelling and rebooking.

1 Like

@LeroySchulz We have some plans to allow this with an option to allow your bookers to login to manage their bookings and information. This is not 100% and still needs to be defined. Will be end of this year or next year when we tackle this.

We have some plans to allow this with an option to allow your bookers to login to manage their bookings and information.

Letting the bookers manage their bookings and information would be brilliant. In my business, nearly every customer is a repeat customer so that would be useful to them.

In the meantime, I would settle for being able to update booking details myself to avoid the issues in my original post.

1 Like

Noted on the immediate win here @LeroySchulz thanks again for all of the thoughts and feedback.

1 Like

How’s this looking these days? Can we get an update?

My busy season is winding down so with a little more time on my hands I’m eager to streamline my business processes. I’m really hoping that some of these feature suggestions have been already implemented or will soon.