How do add coupon discount to YCBM

Hi,
Can someone help me add the coupon discount to the YCBM?

Many thanks.

Hi Kevin, There isn’t a way to setup a coupon or discount through the payment integration with Stripe. In order to set something like this up you can have a separate booking grid with a reduced cost or use a different payment system and route folks to book after payment is successful. You would route traffic through to your cart page or order page, then send people to book ( Pre fill data into your booking form. ). Finally you can setup Tentative Booking so you only approve the bookings that make a payment.

Hi, is this still the case? Not possible to use coupons?

@woyago correct. this is not possible. You would need to use a different payment process to offer coupons or discounts.

Just for the record… what you wrote above is “UNTRUE”, you can set a promo code and discount code with Stripe and many booking engines offer it… such as bookwhen

@CrateDiggger nothing about my statement was false. While it may be possible to setup a discount code through Stripe, it is not possible to do this through our UI and Stripe integration. The team is discussing adding this feature in the future.

“There isn’t a way to setup a coupon or discount through the payment integration with Stripe.” …it is exactly what you said.

Maybe a better wording would have helped… such as… “At this present time, we do not offer this feature” The burden would be on you and not stripe.

1 Like

@CrateDiggger great point. I will work on making sure my responses are clear.

1 Like

No worries @Ben, I really like this platform and a discount code would be amazing addition and for me the last needed feature here. :smiley:

Ah… possibly custom subdomain as well… (booking.mydomain.com)

R

1 Like