My 30 min meeting slots get converted into 15 min meeting slots automatically. What am I doing wrong?

Dear community, after successfully using YCBM for a while now, the behaviour seems to have changed in the past week (Nov 2022): my 30 min meeting slots (I checked that they are set up correctly on my booking page) get converted into 15 min meeting slots automatically after Booking (the booking itself still looks correct, but the time reserved on the calendar and the meeting invite created are shorter). What am I doing wrong?

Looking forward to your replies!

Best ThinkMore

@ThinkMore I appreciate your patience. I checked on the page and things look to be working now. Can you confirm?

Hi Ben,

I saw your booking and did one myself, it seems to be fine now again. Did you change anything? Is there anything I have done wrong or was there actually a bug in the system?

Best regards Ferdinand

@ThinkMore since your account is setup with a free calendar your booking pages were moved over to a new system we are testing. I reverted them back.

Hi Ben,

Thanks a lot!

Best regards Ferdinand

Hi Ben,

Hope it is ok to just respond here, feels most direct & personal: I do see a new bug happening in the calendar invites, you might want to look into it. I did use the normal {Zoom} as the variable, it however throws out a concatenated double link that does not work upon click (see below). This only happens in the calendar entry.

Best regards Ferdinand

Hello @ThinkMore what is happening is that on the calendar event the shorthand code you need to use for Zoom is {ZOOM-LINK} so it doesn’t display twice. The shorthand code {ZOOM} works only for email notifications. I have changed them on your booking pages.

Best regards,