Users get “temporary fault” error page, booking fails

When users are trying to book a time, they get this message…and the booking fails.

Temporary Fault

We’re sorry, there seems to be a problem.

The system just sent a report to the development team.

We are going to try and get this solved as soon as possible.

@Ike If you were making changes and someone tried to book they may hit an error. Our team is working on making this error more descriptive. I placed a test booking on your page without any trouble.

Thank you that is probably what happened. In the future I will make changes to my calendar outside of business hours. Please let me know when this error is fixed

I am also receiving this error:

Temporary Fault

Hi Laura - your error is a bit different. It looks like your account was originally created two years ago, but with some data missing. This has corrupted the booking pages on your account. Our team is investigating this bug now, but the best course forward is to delete your account and re-create it. This will resolve the problem you’re seeing on your booking page.

Hello - I have the same problem
and have also been a user for about 2 years.

@vivdelo you can send me a DM with your account email and we can take a look.

Hello, I have had my account for many years. As of two days ago, I have been getting this message:

Temporary Fault

Can someone please help me remedy this?

Thank you!

@mc2actorstudio you had an incomplete URL in your instructions. Things should be working now.

Hello Ben,
Thank you so much! The booking page is now working, but the “after booking” page now says

Temporary Fault

@mc2actorstudio that should be fixed now too.

Yes, thank you so so much! Have a great week Ben!

I have the same problem. When I try to make two bookings after each other, the second time on the booking page I see a whole other calendar layout than before. After I’ve submitted the times lot, I get the same error.

Please help me with this.
It only seems to occur randomly, and after some time (10+ minutes) the issue resolves again and I see the normal booking page.

(The booking page is embedded in an iframe)

The erroneous booking page that appears randomly:

The error message after trying to confirm a booking:

@tiffany @Ben

Thank you in advance

@iguido, can you send me a direct message with the link to your site so I can take a closer look? I suspect something is embedded incorrectly. To confirm when you visit your link at something.youcanbook.me everything is working as expected?

Hi @Ben , I don’t see the possibility to send you a private message. How can I do this? Or can I send you an email?
The embed is done in a Web Viewer (embed) in a FileMaker database. The problem indeed does not seem to occur when opening it in the browser directly. The Web Viewer just references the same URL like in the browser.

@iguido I sent you a message so we can dig into this a bit more.