Tool tips or other method for additional info

Can you please implement tool tips or some other method to show users additional information on booking forms (e.g. a plus sign icon)?

I can add details using text but that adds clutter vs a way for users to click or hover to see additional details.

Thank you.

Great suggestion! I like the idea of a tool tip to allow for more information in an unobtrusive format.

Allowing us to use a question mark in a circle just like YCBM does in the admin panel would be perfect.

1 Like

Hi there,

Is there any update on this?

Thanks.

Hi Ben, can we get an update on this?

@LeroySchulz first off I am sorry I didn’t see your comment last spring. We have not gotten many requests for something like this. But if we do then we will consider getting it added, as of right now it is not on our radar or our roadmap.

I suspect this is something that many of us would use if it was available to us, even if users haven’t been asking for it.

Much like your team has found it useful to present information to your customers (us), we would find it useful to present information to our customers.

Please shake the tree with your team to put this on your radar. I’d be happy to jump on a Zoom call to plead my case of why this should be important.

1 Like

Hi Ben, I’m coming back to this because ever since I’ve been using YCBM, the need to allow for this (as evidenced by your own system using it) still exists.

If YCBM sees fit to use a tool tip with the admin system, why don’t you also see fit to allow us to offer the same functionality to our end users?

Hi Leroy, thanks so much for your suggestion and your patience!

My name is Hugo Monteiro and I’m a new product manager at YCBM that will be responsible for the Booker experience going forward.

• Could you provide an example of a booking page you own where tooltips would be useful?
  • What text would you add (in a tooltip) to provide further context?
  • Would these tooltips be added to the booking page description or appointment types?

Feel free to provide any context you think is important, as that greatly helps us prioritize features.

Thanks in advance!

I’d rather not post my links in the forum. Can I reply to you privately or by email?

Sure! Feel free to send anything to my email (in DM), please.

Done. Please see your email.